Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day


We all have one of them…the dreaded To-Do List, and more often than not, I find myself pushing everything on my To-Do List off until the next day. The book Taming the To-Do List: How to Choose Your Best Work Every Day by Glynnis Whitwer was just the book I needed to read! She focuses on how we need to prioritize the things we do throughout the day, and not just continually do busy work which keeps us busy but doesn’t allow us to really complete the important tasks.

 

This book is a great read if you are really looking to re-focus yourself and complete those tasks which truly need to be priorities in your life while also reevaluating commitments.  

 

This book was provided by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment