Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Hot Mama


Hot Mama: 12 Secrets to a Sizzling Hot Marriage by Kathi Lipp and Erin MacPherson was a book different than anything I’ve ever read in the past, but I can understand why the topic is an important one. In a time where everyone is so busy, all too often relationships between spouses seem to take a back seat. In this book, the authors look at ways to keep moms feeling confident about themselves and their relationship. I liked that this book wove in funny stories, questions and answers, and Bible Verses. I think this is a great read for moms who are looking to spark their relationships again.

 

This book was provided by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment