Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Girl Meets Change


Change in our lives is inevitable, and everyone reacts differently to situations like a new job, entering a new college, or leaving the only place you’re ever considered your home. Kristen Strong looks at situations like these in Girl Meets Change: Truths to Carry You Through Life’s Transitions. Her book focuses on the fact that we shouldn’t look on these changes with fear. Instead we should embrace them, and look for God’s grace in all of these changes in our life.

 

This book really resonated with me. I do not like change, and I think sometimes my fear of change has held me back from things like changing my career or moving to a new city. This book helped me understand that I don’t need to be so fearful of change. The Bible verses offer encouragement and Kristen’s writing gives examples of some of the changes she faced in her life and how she dealt with them.

 

I would recommend this book to everyone, whether you are struggling during a particular time in your life, or if you are just looking for a well-written book that will offer you encouragement and sound advice for your future!

 

This book was provided by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment