Thursday, November 5, 2015

Why Not Me?

Why Not Me?Mindy Kaling is one of my favorite actresses right now, so when I saw she came out with a new book, Why Not Me?, I knew I wanted to read it immediately! Mindy has such a great sense of humor, and you can really see that in the short essays she writes for her book. She covers topics like her dating life, how her life has changed since she became famous, and what a typical day in her life looks like. This book is written like she's talking to a friend, which makes it a very fast read. It's also nice that you would be able to just pick the book up every once and awhile to read one of her short essays in a very short sitting.

Although I liked both of her books, I would have to say I think the first book was more interesting and entertaining. If you are trying to decide between which of her books to purchase, I would definitely go with the first book she wrote.

This book was provided by Blogging for Books in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment