Monday, November 2, 2015

Murder at the Courthouse


Michael Keane never imagined that when he moved back to his hometown of Hidden Springs he would face anything close to what he saw as a police officer in the city of Columbus. Michael was completely wrong when mysterious murders begin happening in the book Murder at the Courthouse by A.H. Gabhart. The book begins with a stranger being discovered, shot on the front steps of the Courthouse. As Michael works through solving the mystery of who committed the murder, he must face his past and the death of his parents. There is a very small amount of romance involved in this book, and it was a secondary topic to the murder mystery.

 

I really liked this book, and I liked the fact that it wasn’t a difficult read. I was able to finish it in only 2 days, which was perfect for me because I wanted to find out who committed the murders in this small town! I’m looking forward to reading future books in this series, since the setting of the book, and the characters introduced in this book, were very entertaining.

 

This book was provided by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment