Saturday, November 14, 2015

Vendetta

 
Vendetta, a book in the Nikki Boyd Files, set Nikki Boyd on a dangerous journey to find a missing girl, while also trying to unravel why this kidnapping seems to have the same signs as the kidnapping of her sister 10 years ago. While Nikki works through the details of this case, many characters are introduced, and I couldn’t help but question each of their motives and intentions for becoming involved in the case. Since this investigation hits so close to home, it has Nikki questioning if her position on the Tennessee Missing Person Task Force is really where she belongs.

 

I liked reading the relationship between Nikki and her friend Tyler. I think that in future books their relationship will continue to grow as Tyler begins to recover from the grief and guilt he feels over the death of his wife. I enjoyed this book, and I’ll be looking forward to reading future books in the Nikki Boyd Files.

 

This book was provided by Revell in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment