Monday, October 19, 2015

The Horse of my Heart


The Horse of my Heart by Callie Smith Grant is a cute book with short stories about different individuals and their relationship with horses. While I don’t necessarily have an above average bond with horses, I do think they are beautiful to look at when driving past a farm or home that has horses in a pasture. This book was entertaining, and it was interesting how the authors’ relationships with horses affected different aspects of their lives.

 

Although I did enjoy this book, I think someone would get more out of it if they are a fan or horses. I liked that it was written in a way that it could be read in its entirety or slowly as more of a “coffee table” book that you pick up every once and awhile when you’re looking for a good, short story.  

 

This book was provided by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment