Friday, October 16, 2015

Love Everlasting


Love Everlasting is the 3rd book in the Brides of Seattle series by Tracie Peterson, and I was so excited to read about the relationship between Wade Ackerman and Abrianna Cunningham. Abrianna was raised by her “aunts” after her mother passed away and her father was falsely imprisoned for a murder he didn’t commit. In this book Abrianna and her father were able to grow their relationship that started in the second book in the series. Also, Abrianna and Wade set out to plan the rest of their lives together. But, as with anything involving Abrianna, problems ensue as Priam Welby has a plan to spend the rest of his life with Abrianna. Who will she end up with? Her best friend Wade, or Priam, who has made his sole pursuit to shame his father and have Abrianna on his arm.  

 

I really enjoyed this book, and I was looking forward to its’ release since I finished the 2nd book in the series. As usual, Tracie Peterson wrote a series that kept me entertained from the first page to the last. The characters were ones I felt like I could relate to, and I was really rooting for them and their relationships. I also liked that this book kept in the characters we grew to know in the first 2 books in the series.

 

This book was provided by Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group, in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment