Monday, August 17, 2015

Trial Run


Trail Run by Thomas Locke is a book in his Fault Lines series. Although this is a different type of book than I’m used to reading, it was nice to read something a little different from my normal historical romance type book I enjoy. This book was a little confusing because of all of the characters and the focus on physics and quantum mechanics. Within the story, there are 2 different groups working on time travel. The first person is Trent Major, a theoretical physics student, who has dreams where formulas come to him. After dreaming about Shane Schearer, a woman working on her MBA, Trent believes she can make his dreams become a reality. As the book progressed, these 2 different groups interconnected to create a sci-fi thriller that kept me entertained, even if I did have to really think about what I was reading.

 

This book was provided by Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group, in exchange for my review. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment