Friday, April 30, 2010

Sound the Trumpet by Gilbert Morris

When my church had decided to clean out their library, it was the perfect opportunity for my younger cousins to read some of the older books (published 15 years ago) that they had never heard of in the past. After my cousin read Sound the Trumpet by Gilbert Morris, and talked about it non-stop, I decided to read it too.

Sound the Trumpet looks at a brother and sister throughout the time period of Pre-Revolutionary America to the beginnings of the American Revolution. This book has the perfect amount of romance, battles, and Biblical insights. Although the main characters faced hardships, they never forgot the Christian morals their mother instilled in them.

I cannot wait to read the other six books in this series!!

No comments:

Post a Comment