Friday, January 9, 2015

The Wedding A to Z


Even though I’m not planning a wedding in the near future, I thought it might be interesting to read The Wedding A to Z: Everything You Need to Know…and Stuff You Never Thought to Ask by Linda Hampshire and Karima El-Hakkaoui. The book was definitely interesting and covered a lot of topics I never even really thought about when considering weddings. Keepsakes, fitness, favors, vintage, ice, acne, and everything else you could possibly think of are addressed in this book. I really think the small size of the book makes it perfect for a gift for someone who is just recently engaged. The book is set up in alphabetical order, so if you are concerned about a particular topic it’s easy to find and read a brief, short paragraph or two about the topic.
 
I think this will be a really great gift in the future for friends who are planning their weddings, or something I can refer to when planning my own wedding. Overall, a quick, cute, read.
 
Disclaimer: I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment