Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis

The other day I went for my first outdoor run of the year after running on the treadmill at the gym all winter, and it made me realize I really need to start working out more!! Within three minutes of running uphill I had to stop! I think I ran about 20 minutes total...Pretty bad considering I can run a few miles on a treadmill. So, I decided I'm going to get the new Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis Workout. It's a 90 day exercise and eating plan that is supposed to work wonders. You can get a different plan based on your body-type, and every ten days the exercises you do are different. We'll see how it goes. I'll update my progress on here, and hopefully by the time I'm in my friends' wedding (in 6 months) my bridesmaid dress will have to be taken in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment